Looking for a multicultural experience while studying in Paris? This exciting Summer Program in International Fashion Business combines theoretical study with hands-on experience from brands in the apparel industry.
- Experience a balanced mix of high level academic learning with exciting social and cultural activities
- Earn additional credits
- Discover Paris as the capital of fashion
- Enjoy French art-de-vivre while interacting with fellow students from around the world in ahighly international environment
Students will learn basic knowledge in all of the key areas associated with the fashion business including brand development and positioning, marketing, distribution, advertising, and consumer behavior.
Each module contains a mix of lectures from both academics and professionals in the field.
International Fashion Business Summer Program courses are designed to develop the intellectual ability of students through the understanding of the principles and practices of fashion business and their application in connection with the apparel and luxury goods industry.
- 2 intensive courses taught in English, 40 contact hours
- Input from companies from the Fashion industry
- 6 ECTS
Academic main topics:
JULY 4 – 8
- Introduction to Fashion Management
JULY 11 – 15
- Basic notions of corporate strategy, a critical mind and an awareness of current global issues
Potential business sector for visits
- Guided backstage tour of Paris’ Opera house, Palais Garnier
- Château de Versailles group tour
- Cooking class
- Guided Seine River Cruise
- Welcome and closing ceremonies etc.
In order to apply you need to send the following documents to email@example.com
- Application form (download Application form)
- Copy of your last semester transcript
- Copy of the passport Biopage
- Photo ID
- International medical/travel insurance
Deadline May 1, 2016
1. Download and complete the application form, then return it by e-mail together with the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay the first installment (50% of the fees) by bank transfer to reserve your place at the IÉSEG International Fashion Business Summer Program. (Please refer to the application form for bank transfer details).
3. Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details.
4. Proceed to the payment of the remainder of the fees one month before the beginning of the Summer Academy programme, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
As soon as the application form and the first installment (50% of the fees) are received and provided that places are still available, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the applicant. Students from IÉSEG Partner Universities
benefit from a 10% discount in the total fees.