|Homepage:||Click to visit|
Program Dates &
|Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||CU applicants only|
|Language of Instruction:||English, French||Core Program Attributes:||Direct Enrollment|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Housing Options:||Homestay|
|Minimum Student Status:||sophomore||Program Advisor:||Dr. Kristen Grace|
CIEE Contemporary French Studies Program in Paris, France
The promise of beauty, glamour, luxury and taste – countless artists and scholars have been allured and inspired by Paris. And now it’s your turn.
Study abroad in Paris and you’ll achieve substantial, measurable improvement in French language skills and as well as a clear understanding of the political, social, and cultural complexity that characterizes contemporary France. A unique two-track program offers quality academic content for both low-intermediate and high-intermediate students, meaning in Paris, there’s a program to fit your particular interests and abilities.
In Paris you will:
- Improve your French and discover Paris and contemporary French society in a program designed for the intermediate student
- A two-track program with a broad range of quality CIEE content courses in French for the high-intermediate student and in English for the low-intermediate student
- Share housing with Parisians, volunteer with French youth, dialog with French students
- Practicum classes bring you into contact with French society
- Audit a class at the Université de Paris if you meet the qualifications
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Start||Approx. End|
|Academic Year||2018-2019||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Spring||2019||10/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Programs may fill long before their final deadline. * Recommendation--For SPRING: APPLY in MAY to study abroad the following spring. For FALL/YEAR: APPLY in DECEMBER. Late applications may be accepted, but colleges typically need time to process your approval.