|Homepage:||Click to visit|
Program Dates &
|Click here to view|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Core Program Attributes:||Direct Enrollment|
|Minimum GPA:||3||Housing Options:||Apartment|
|Approved by:||A&S, AAP, CALS, ENG, HUM EC, ILR, SHA||Minimum Student Status:||Junior, Senior, Sophomore|
|Program Advisor:||Stephen Capobianco||Blog Journalists?:||Yes|
|Curricular Highlights:||Economics & Business, Natural Science, Performing Arts/Fine Arts/Design|
American College of Greece
Why choose Study Abroad at ACG?
“Study abroad” is a major, global educational trend. Millions of students enrich their experience through international study – for a semester, a summer session or even a shorter period. The American College of Greece is an ideal study abroad destination because:
1. ACG is located in one of the world’s most renowned and safe cities. Its idyllic campus is the springboard for exploring Athens and the nearby Greek islands.
2. ACG is the largest American college or university in Europe and a truly international learning community.
3. Students in virtually any academic major can find courses to apply towards graduation in their home institution. All classes at ACG are taught in English.
4. Transfering credits is easy because ACG is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the US and its degree programs are also validated by the Open University, UK.
5. ACG offers a holistic student experience with a full range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
6. ACG’s student residences, built for the 2004 US Olympic team, provide a comfortable and enriching living environment.
7. ACG is a great value; its comprehensive fee structure makes the best American study abroad option in Europe surprisingly affordable.- See more at: http://www.acg.edu/study-abroad#sthash.Ul5GcSyl.dpuf
Please visit ACG's website for the most up-to-date course offerings: http://www.acg.edu/course_schedules
Cornell Students pay the American College of Greece tuition and the Cornell International Program Tuition to Cornell University via the Bursar. Financial Aid applies to costs associated with study abroad.
This total comes to LESS than in-state, out-of-state, or endowed tuition here at Cornell.
Please visit ACG's website for the most up-to-date comprehensive study abroad program fee.
For more information:
Please visit the American College of Greece's website on Study Abroad by clicking on the link next to Homepage above.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Start||Approx. End|
|Fall||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/10/2018||12/21/2018|
|Spring||2019||10/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||01/09/2019||04/20/2019|
** Programs may fill long before their final deadline. * Recommendation--For SPRING: APPLY in MAY to study abroad the following spring. For FALL/YEAR: APPLY in DECEMBER. Late applications may be accepted, but colleges typically need time to process your approval.