Auckland, New Zealand
The Auckland Internship Program combines academic work, field trips, and personal travel opportunities to give students a rich introduction to New Zealand life and culture.
Depending which semester they choose, students take a combination of electives and required courses, and participate in an internship.
Start with the numbers:
- 75+ programs
- 30+ cities around the world
- 20+ countries
- The first to establish programs on six continents
- More than 4,000 active internship sources worldwide
- Last year we accepted 2,100 students from 150+ colleges
- Since 1984, 16,000 students have participated in our programs
Add in the internships:
It's what we're known for and what we do better than pretty much any other program: we give students a way to intern AND study while living in a foreign city.
- Internships are guaranteed
- Internships are personalized,
- Internships are available in arts, business, communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, pre-law, international relations, NGOs, political science, psychology, social policy, and more.
Learn why interning abroad is such a unique opportunity and why BU is the leader in internship opportunities.
Finally, consider all these benefits:
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
Students in Boston University language programs learn foreign languages based on their skill level in countries all over the globe.
EASY CREDIT TRANSFER
Upon completion of the program, students receive an official transcript from Boston University, helping to make credit transfer easier.
Competitive program prices and financial aid make study abroad more affordable than ever.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Students benefit from years of professional experience of Boston University's resident faculty and staff overseas. See a full staff listing of our Boston and overseas program offices.
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Each of our programs provides housing, whether it's in BU-managed properties, dormitories/off-campus housing of affiliated colleges and universities, in a local family's home, or in apartments or residential hotels. All housing options are screened by Boston University Study Abroad.
||Visit our website for more info!