Accademia Italiana Florence
Located in Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance and a major Italian center for artistic and commercial design, Accademia Italiana Florence is one of the leading fashion design and art schools in Europe - from graphics to textiles and everything in between. Located in two beautiful renaissance buildings directly across from the famous Pitti Palace in Florence's Oltrarno district, just steps away from the Ponte Vecchio, this seat of learning will excite, motivate, and inspire you immediately.
Courses are offered in English for students who do not have a background in Italian.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.